Event Planning Tips Osprey
Here are some event planning tips for the Osprey area from Danceheads. Danceheads will make a lasting impression for your event in Bradenton, Lakewood Ranch, Longboat Key, Lido Key, Anna Maria, Sarasota, Siesta Key, Osprey, Nokomis, North Port, Venice, South Venice and South Florida.
1. Develop Event Goal and Objectives- Establish a tangible goal and objectives.
2. Form Teams – This will help alleviate stress and make sure no details are missed. Teams can be formed:
- Entertainment Team
- Venue and Logistics Team
- Publicity and Marketing Team
- Food Management Team
- Crowd Control – Keep track of how many guests are coming to the event.
3. Budget – Stay in your budget. Make sure this includes all key items on your master plan, such as travel and accommodation, costs for speakers, presenters, etc.
4. A Theme for your Event – What is your theme and how are you going to play it up? Party favors, media, music, and accessories should all be incorporated into the event. Create a tagline and Logo to promote the event.
You Event Plan should encompass all these tips including:
- Venue, logistics & catering management (contracts, permits, insurance, etc.)
- Speakers/presenters (identifying, confirming, logistics & management)
- Publicity/promotion (online & off-line, e.g.,: web page & online promotion; events calendars; printed programs; media relations; signage; social media, etc.)
- Registration (online sign-up and tracking; on-site sign-in, etc.)
- Sponsor/partner management
- Volunteer management
Danceheads wants your Osprey event to be a great success. Contact us to find out how we can help.